1. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. LinkDDL collects non-personally identifying information that your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This information includes your Internet connection and hardware specs, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
2. Personally Identifiable Information. In addition we collect your personal information such as your full name, credit card information, billing address, your email address, history of communication with LinkDDL, history of payments, IP address, system information, your activities on the Website.
3. Information Collection. To facilitate your use of the Service, LinkDDL may automatically collect certain types of information when you access or use the Service, complete surveys, send and receive communications, perform search queries and marketing activities. In order to collect this data, LinkDDL may utilize automated tools and files such as cookies and web beacons. These automated tools and files may reside on our servers or on your computer or device. If you restrict our ability to use automated tools and files, your ability to access and use all or part of the Service may be limited or disabled completely.
4. Additionally and only upon your grant of respective permissions we may collect information from third party service providers.II. USE OF INFORMATION
2. Personally Identifiable Information. We use the personally identifiable user information that we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve the current Services offerings, to develop new Services, to be able to tailor the Services to one’s specific needs if feasible, for convenience of users and communication with them, and as may be required by law.